Events Calendar

March 2017
August 2017
November 2017

AFTV Cancellation policy

If you cancel your enrolment for an AFTV activity more than 5 working days prior to that activity then 90% of monies will be reimbursed with the remaining 10% covering administration costs.

The AFTV will not refund any monies paid for AFTV activities if the cancellation request is received less than 5 working days from that activity.

Any concerns should be emailed to

Coming Events